Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

lv 65 doing 70 damage.

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
I once was fighting some water moles for fun in the village near the valley of the the golden monkey. I was max level, wore my regular high level clothing, charms, and my weapon. These were all gear level 45+, discluding phules medallion. I was suprised to see my character do the same damage the low level enemies (something like level 10 water moles). My sneak attack hit consisted of like 100 damage in total, regular shots were 70 damage and it was really weird. My companions were normal and El Toro taught those moles what damage was.

Still it was a strange glitch, that could inevitably be worse in the future where i could possibly do 20 damage in front of the foot of Kane, so i decided to tell about it to you ppl at glitch central

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Golden Guardian on Oct 3, 2013 wrote:
I once was fighting some water moles for fun in the village near the valley of the the golden monkey. I was max level, wore my regular high level clothing, charms, and my weapon. These were all gear level 45+, discluding phules medallion. I was suprised to see my character do the same damage the low level enemies (something like level 10 water moles). My sneak attack hit consisted of like 100 damage in total, regular shots were 70 damage and it was really weird. My companions were normal and El Toro taught those moles what damage was.

Still it was a strange glitch, that could inevitably be worse in the future where i could possibly do 20 damage in front of the foot of Kane, so i decided to tell about it to you ppl at glitch central
Lol "Glitch Central" I love it.

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Golden Guardian on Oct 3, 2013 wrote:

The problem once again occured when I decided to fight chumba wumba for fun. Its getting annoying now.

Administrator
The max damage you can do in one hit on many low level bosses is capped. This is not a bug, this is as designed.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
yea, damage caps, it is set so that you cannot kill them in less than three hits,

Fin dorsals is 128

Mac the shark is 93

Midnight bandit own is...something near 273

Friar sand i think is 1184

Lopan is 800 and something

buster crab is 64

A lot of people dont believe when i tell them so, but they better LOL

Xavier Veldon 65