Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

logging in sends me back to homepage!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
sometimes i forget to logg in and look around the message board and when i see something interesting i logg in. but when i do so it sends me back to the homepage and i have a hard time finding my way back to the post i had in mind... could it be possible to make it so that when i loggin it keeps me on the same page?

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
One thing that might help you is clicking on the post you want then copying the URL (or website address) by selecting it, right clicking, and pressing 'Copy.' Then once you've logged in, right click on the URL bar and press 'Paste.' Press Enter/Return and you'll go back to the post you were on.

Administrator
Interesting work around! Thanks! We'll work on getting this bug fixed here.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on May 17, 2013 wrote:
Interesting work around! Thanks! We'll work on getting this bug fixed here.
thx a lot i love contributing to KI you guys makes such great games

Administrator
Hi! With the latest update to our website that happened last night, this has been fixed now.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on May 23, 2013 wrote:
Hi! With the latest update to our website that happened last night, this has been fixed now.
yes i had noticed thx a bunch!