Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Logging In Glitch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 17, 2013
Every time I log on to pirate101 and log into my musketeer I get a bug report then it shuts down but when I log on to my other characters I'm fine but my musketeer is the one I'm trying to level up can you please fix this glitch so I can level up my musketeer

Ensign
Aug 17, 2017
danielwitchdocter on Oct 8, 2017 wrote:
Every time I log on to pirate101 and log into my musketeer I get a bug report then it shuts down but when I log on to my other characters I'm fine but my musketeer is the one I'm trying to level up can you please fix this glitch so I can level up my musketeer
This has happened to me before and I was in an area I wasn't supposed to be in for example: I was in Khotan skyway without a ship because i teleported to my friend before he docked, then i couldn't log onto that pirate anymore for a few days. Were you in an area you weren't supposed to be in?

Ensign
Aug 17, 2013
no I was questing in mooshu and it randomly shut off and said send a bug report

Ensign
Aug 17, 2017
danielwitchdocter on Oct 12, 2017 wrote:
no I was questing in mooshu and it randomly shut off and said send a bug report
Hmm I've had the same issue before but I don't remember how it occurred and how I fixed it..

Ensign
Apr 29, 2014
I've been dealing with this as well. Relatedly with my musketeer and I've been leveling through mooshu. For me, I recommend that you just come back to the game later or just log out and log back in again. I know it won't fix it but it's something you could do while you're waiting for the fix!