Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
My friend doesnt have a messages boards so i thought i'd make this post for her, she logged out when we were farming bishop, the dungeon was full when she logged out and now when she tries to log in with that character it says dungeon full and takes her back to the pirate selection screen, her name is Fearless Fallon, her buckler is fine, its her musket thats having a problem

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
zuto4011a on Mar 9, 2014 wrote:
My friend doesnt have a messages boards so i thought i'd make this post for her, she logged out when we were farming bishop, the dungeon was full when she logged out and now when she tries to log in with that character it says dungeon full and takes her back to the pirate selection screen, her name is Fearless Fallon, her buckler is fine, its her musket thats having a problem
Even though she doesn't have message board access she can still write to customer support using the orange question mark above. I know they will be able to help her out.