Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lo Pan fight - Lo Pan's "minions"

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
So I've been going for Lo Pan's robe for a while, and anyways, I figured out why it Lo Pan never appears sometimes.

After talking to "Dragon Prince", Lo Pan appears next to 2 minions. You can pick a fight with Lo Pan, or you can pick a fight with those minions. The Lo Pan way goes like this: Lo Pan spawns with 3 low health minions, and then every round, 3 more low health minions spawn. The minion way is this: 3 high health minions spawn with 1 low health minion, and every round, 3 more low health minions spawn. The fight is endless.

So could you remove the 2 minions next to Lo Pan, so that nobody accidentally wastes their time in a fight with no goal up at the top?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
AndrewDeathblade11... on Aug 21, 2015 wrote:
So I've been going for Lo Pan's robe for a while, and anyways, I figured out why it Lo Pan never appears sometimes.

After talking to "Dragon Prince", Lo Pan appears next to 2 minions. You can pick a fight with Lo Pan, or you can pick a fight with those minions. The Lo Pan way goes like this: Lo Pan spawns with 3 low health minions, and then every round, 3 more low health minions spawn. The minion way is this: 3 high health minions spawn with 1 low health minion, and every round, 3 more low health minions spawn. The fight is endless.

So could you remove the 2 minions next to Lo Pan, so that nobody accidentally wastes their time in a fight with no goal up at the top?
I spent a fair amount of time farming Lo Pan for his gear myself and there isn't an option to fight anyone other than him. If I recall correctly, you're dragged into a battle after you finish Dragon Prince/Lo Pan's dialogue. I have never encountered this problem; are you sure that you are not stuck in defeating all of Lo Pan's minions before he respawns?

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
MistyDragon13 on Aug 21, 2015 wrote:
I spent a fair amount of time farming Lo Pan for his gear myself and there isn't an option to fight anyone other than him. If I recall correctly, you're dragged into a battle after you finish Dragon Prince/Lo Pan's dialogue. I have never encountered this problem; are you sure that you are not stuck in defeating all of Lo Pan's minions before he respawns?
OK the problem is that I'm speeding through the dialogue too quick. If I slow down and listen to the dialogue, then yes, I am pulled into the fight when I'm done. If you skip the dialogue really fast, before any of their sentences are finished, you don't get forced into the fight, and you can walk around.