Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Leveling glitch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 16, 2011
Before the level cap was increased to 65 I got to level 50. After I got to level 50 I was still finishing Mooshu. For some odd reason I was still gaining XP and my XP bar was going up. I never filled so I had no idea if it would level me up again. Then the udate was put into the live game and I still had all that XP and I had around 4,000 out of 6,000. Has anyone else experienced this before.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
MustachCashDash on May 25, 2013 wrote:
Before the level cap was increased to 65 I got to level 50. After I got to level 50 I was still finishing Mooshu. For some odd reason I was still gaining XP and my XP bar was going up. I never filled so I had no idea if it would level me up again. Then the udate was put into the live game and I still had all that XP and I had around 4,000 out of 6,000. Has anyone else experienced this before.
I guess it was when they were putting the updates onto live and they changed the lvl cap to 65 while you were playing so you're lucky your XP didn't go down the drain. SO LUCKY!
"What is begun, must be ended,".