Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kraken Skulls Crown Companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 12, 2009
Hello! I have reviewed that the Kraken Skull Companions have new abilities! I am excited for all of this, of course, but I noticed one little problem: Whilst Emmett happily heals, his crown companion Exeter lacks this ability! Is it like this for other crown companions? I have spent money on Exeter because I enjoyed Emmett so much, and wish for him to be like his storyline counterpart! Could you look into this problem, and give Exeter this amazing ability? I just wished for my witchdoctor to have an otter like Emmett, and Exeter is the only way: I'm a little disappointed that Exeter lacks the new update.

Thanks!

Administrator
Hi! More information on this can be found from this link.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Nov 12, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 20, 2013 wrote:
Hi! More information on this can be found from this link.
I understand this, but I paid money for Exeter. I hate to say this, but it is a little disappointing; I paid money to have Exeter to be my otter with my witchdoctor, not to be lacking like his free counterpart. Please, add some sort of update to the kraken skull companions. I paid money and wish for the transaction to be justified as I get my money's worth out of the companion. While I do have a Privateer, it just isn't the same; Exeter pairs well with a Witchdoctor, and he can't be going obsolete with the new updates.