Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Jane and bill

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
They get no new powers after thier promotions! Not even a upgrade to musketeers mastery.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
Ensign
Sep 11, 2012
I think the musketeers of the Magnificent Seven will learn Musketeer`s Mettle when they promote again. I think Bat will learn Jobu`s Kiss when HE promotes again.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Monquistans78 on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
I think the musketeers of the Magnificent Seven will learn Musketeer`s Mettle when they promote again. I think Bat will learn Jobu`s Kiss when HE promotes again.
Again..? What about now..?

Ensign
Sep 11, 2012
Bloody Belle on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
Again..? What about now..?
Now, they won`t get them.

Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
Monquistans78 on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
Nope. They don't.

I've promoted Billy the Kidd, Bat Masterson, & Buffalo Bill so far. No new powers or Power cards. You just get to pick another Epic for them.

~SM~

Ensign
Sep 11, 2012
SorceressMiklai on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
Nope. They don't.

I've promoted Billy the Kidd, Bat Masterson, & Buffalo Bill so far. No new powers or Power cards. You just get to pick another Epic for them.

~SM~
I said they would get them when they promoted AGAIN.