Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

It's not letting me heal

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I was on my and I was fighting the orange troggies so I could go to port regal, And I got new gear on, And my health went up. So I tried to heal, It didn't work! The yum yum fruit just flew on by. I used my potion. Still didn't work. And it was still there. I spammed it. It made the noise. But it didn't do anything. What do I do?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkmoordude on Jan 26, 2016 wrote:
I was on my and I was fighting the orange troggies so I could go to port regal, And I got new gear on, And my health went up. So I tried to heal, It didn't work! The yum yum fruit just flew on by. I used my potion. Still didn't work. And it was still there. I spammed it. It made the noise. But it didn't do anything. What do I do?
You changed gear in a an area with enemies, my advice is to log off then log back on and visit the life fountain.
It didn't work because the AI was still thinking you were at max health ( at least you didn't waste the Mojo potion. )

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
anecorbie on Jan 26, 2016 wrote:
You changed gear in a an area with enemies, my advice is to log off then log back on and visit the life fountain.
It didn't work because the AI was still thinking you were at max health ( at least you didn't waste the Mojo potion. )
thank you.