Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Items Not Going to the Bank

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Ahoy everyone. I have some very sad news. Please stay a while, have a cup of tea and listen to my tale of woe. Today I spent all day farming the Tower of Moo Manchu for the 3 Nefarious Five drops that I need to have all the Nefarious 5 drops. I am missing the Turncoat's Robe, Corrupted Ki-Rin mount, and the Masque of the Lotus Charming Gaze Mask. Well I farmed all day and I got the Corrupted Ki-Rin mount! Only right after I got it, my mount was destroyed due to full backpack and bank. The odd part is this. When I went to go clean out my bank, it wasn't even full. It had 40/100 items in it and I found no trash in my bank to be cleaned out. The only items in my bank that I found were some Haywire Weapons and some gear that I myself had personally stored in there. So my question is this, do items actually get transferred to your bank once your backpack fills up or do they get destroyed right then and there? Keep in mind, I found no junk when I went to go clean out my backpack. All I found was the gear that I had stored in there. Is there any way Kingsisle can look into this and perhaps give me my Corrupted Ki-Rin mount back? Thanks and I hope everyone here gets their desired drops and doesn't end up with them destroyed. Also as a side note, I got the mount on my Witchdoctor pirate, Dark Blaze Sharp.
Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 23 Musketeer-in-Training)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
crimsonreaper5 on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
Ahoy everyone. I have some very sad news. Please stay a while, have a cup of tea and listen to my tale of woe. Today I spent all day farming the Tower of Moo Manchu for the 3 Nefarious Five drops that I need to have all the Nefarious 5 drops. I am missing the Turncoat's Robe, Corrupted Ki-Rin mount, and the Masque of the Lotus Charming Gaze Mask. Well I farmed all day and I got the Corrupted Ki-Rin mount! Only right after I got it, my mount was destroyed due to full backpack and bank. The odd part is this. When I went to go clean out my bank, it wasn't even full. It had 40/100 items in it and I found no trash in my bank to be cleaned out. The only items in my bank that I found were some Haywire Weapons and some gear that I myself had personally stored in there. So my question is this, do items actually get transferred to your bank once your backpack fills up or do they get destroyed right then and there? Keep in mind, I found no junk when I went to go clean out my backpack. All I found was the gear that I had stored in there. Is there any way Kingsisle can look into this and perhaps give me my Corrupted Ki-Rin mount back? Thanks and I hope everyone here gets their desired drops and doesn't end up with them destroyed. Also as a side note, I got the mount on my Witchdoctor pirate, Dark Blaze Sharp.
Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 23 Musketeer-in-Training)
Did you also check your ship gear & housing tabs? I know you said your bank said 40/100 items & that means everything in your bank; are you sure you were looking at your bank and not the shared bank? ( Sometimes, when I'm in a hurry I get mixed up. Just saying. )
Yes, gear is supposed to transfer to your bank.
If this IS a glitch and can be proven a glitch, then maybe you should contact Support.
Although I warn you, a slightly similar situation happened about a year ago - but in that case the player had a full backpack & bank.
And he didn't get the mount restored.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I hesitate to ask this, but are you sure you were looking at your individual pirate bank and not the shared bank? Stuff only goes to your individual's pirate bank, and if that were full it'd be lost. And yes, stuff does go into to bank from Moo's tower.

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Aug 18, 2017 wrote:
I hesitate to ask this, but are you sure you were looking at your individual pirate bank and not the shared bank? Stuff only goes to your individual's pirate bank, and if that were full it'd be lost. And yes, stuff does go into to bank from Moo's tower.
Case closed, I farmed the Nefarious 5 and got another Corrupted Ki-Rin mount so it all worked out in the end lol. And as a side note, my bank wasn't full but my shared bank was.