Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I encounter a annoying bug in marleybone

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
I've encountered a bug that makes my team have a total of three companions and me and the amount of enemies is like eight or nine so i have to ask a friend for help and there is like sixteen when he or she joins. It's very annoying can you please fix it? - Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 59 witchdoctor

Administrator
Hi! Can you supply us with more information?

• Level of your character:
  • Location where the bug occurred:
  • Quest Name (if applicable):
  • Companion Name and Tier of Promotion (if applicable):
  • Description of the bug:
  • How often does this bug seem to happen? (Once/Sometimes/Often/Every time)
  • Were you playing Solo? (Y/N)
  • If you were in a group or playing with others, how many?
  • Were you the only one to experience this issue?
  • Can you reproduce this bug?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Kronosroses on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
I've encountered a bug that makes my team have a total of three companions and me and the amount of enemies is like eight or nine so i have to ask a friend for help and there is like sixteen when he or she joins. It's very annoying can you please fix it? - Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 59 witchdoctor
Do you mean Rooke? If it's one of the battles in "The wreck of marleybone", especially the second and 3rd battles, there are around 8 or 9 enemies. Don't worry though, you have allies in both fights. (The dog pirates you need to free and the dogs and admiral nelson in the last battle).

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
My character is level 59. The bug happened in westminster skyway when i had to defeat clockwork ships to get clockwork parts. the quest is called golem gee. the companion's names are: milo graytail and bonnie anne. the tiers of the companions are: milo is tier three and bonnie is tier too. The bug causes me to have defeat double the clockworks instead of a reasonable amount of foes. the bug happens pretty often. I was not playing solo. I asked a friend for help so there was a group of two. i don't know if i was the only one to experience this issue but i think my friend that helped me also encountered this issue. I don't know if i can reproduce this bug.