Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I click once but acts twice

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 03, 2009
like i click once on friend's list it opens for a second but then closes and happens when i inspect people with the arrow or when i click train it sends me back to the pet menu

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
It might be your Mouse, Computer, or the connection between the Mouse and the Computer.

It could also be how sensitive you set your Mouse. This is done in the Control Panel - Mouser menu. If it is too sensitive (slow), then two clicks of the mouse that are far apart in time might trigger the event.

If it is not related to the Control Panel, I would try another Mouse first - possibly a USB Mouse because it sounds like your Mouse is sending two clicks where you meant to only do one. If it is the Mouse or Computer, this double click should happen in other games too - like Minesweeper.

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
ahoy me hearties!, thats no glitch pirate! it's probably your mouse, computer, or cable connection, yarr! don't worry pirate! yarr!