Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I can't play on my character

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 08, 2013
I have reported this to Kingsisle support and they have never responded to my issue. So here I am, anyways, the start-up launch runs smoothly as always, but when it's in character selection it tells me: disconnected. I find that funny because I can still use my internet. Anyways, can someone please tell me what the problem is here? I have been playing on my character without any issues, and suddenly this happens. Please! I haven't played in a week, I need some help here on this issue.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
First, I would un-install Pirate101 from your computer and then re-install it. If that doesn't work, contact support - see below.

Using the My Account Menu (the Treasure Chest) above, check your e-mail address to make sure that the current one is on file because the one on file is the one that will be used for responses, not any others. I believe that you can change your e-mail address should you find it is not valid anymore. If you change your e-mail address, you will need to resubmit your problem - let them know you changed your e-mail address. You should also be able to check the status of your account(s) there.

If your e-mail address is current, use the Help Menu (the Orange Question Mark) above to contact support or e-mail them at support@pirate101.com. If you e-mail them, make sure you include the Account Name (and if you changed your e-mail address) with your correspondence, dates and times you have tried to connect, and any other relevant information that you can think of.

Administrator
swashbuckler347 on Apr 19, 2014 wrote:
I have reported this to Kingsisle support and they have never responded to my issue. So here I am, anyways, the start-up launch runs smoothly as always, but when it's in character selection it tells me: disconnected. I find that funny because I can still use my internet. Anyways, can someone please tell me what the problem is here? I have been playing on my character without any issues, and suddenly this happens. Please! I haven't played in a week, I need some help here on this issue.
Our Customer Support informed me today that your ticket had been escalated and is waiting to be addressed. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do to assist.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*