Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I Can't Play?!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 11, 2012
Whenever I click play in the character selection, it says that there is an error and my character cannot be played. However, this has happened before and it's just one character! There isn't a problem with the other five! This time it says verifying character for about a minute give or take, then it says the error. Is there anyone else with this problem?

This can't be a problem on my end, so somebody please FIX THIS!

Administrator
Oh oh! It sounds like you've run into a bug that will need the assistance of Customer Support to clear up. Please send them an email at support@pirate101.com and let them know the name of your account and the name of the character that is stuck, and they will be able to help you get on your way again.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Nov 11, 2012
So, your ABSOLUTELY sure that they'll be able to fix this bug? Because I know for a fact that I was not the first ever to experience this issue. But the person who did never put in another reply.

Administrator
the grand man on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
So, your ABSOLUTELY sure that they'll be able to fix this bug? Because I know for a fact that I was not the first ever to experience this issue. But the person who did never put in another reply.
Yes, they'll definitely be able to get your character to a playable state again.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*