Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How long are Temporary Suspensions?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
Hi, my name is charming Ethan :). My cousin came over to visit this past week, and so I let her create her own pirate to keep her busy. However, when her family left I tried to long onto my account and it said that the account has been temporarily suspended. Is there anyway for me to find out why my account has been suspended? I understand the rules of conduct, and I follow them. However, I just don't know why my account has been suspended. I am an honest pirate, and if you know how long these suspensions last, please let me know :(. Thank you so much if you can get back with me, I'd really appreciate it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Charming Ethan on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
Hi, my name is charming Ethan :). My cousin came over to visit this past week, and so I let her create her own pirate to keep her busy. However, when her family left I tried to long onto my account and it said that the account has been temporarily suspended. Is there anyway for me to find out why my account has been suspended? I understand the rules of conduct, and I follow them. However, I just don't know why my account has been suspended. I am an honest pirate, and if you know how long these suspensions last, please let me know :(. Thank you so much if you can get back with me, I'd really appreciate it.
Hi Ethan, Check the email that is listed on your account. If any action was made it was sent there. Check the spam folder to because if you don't have Pirate 101 as a contact your email program may think it's spam.
Then if you have any questions you can reply to the address that is on the letter they sent you. I hope you get it worked out.

Administrator
It's recommended that you not let others on your account because you are responsible for their chat, and it is a violation of our terms of service, which can lead to further action.

Customer Support will be reaching out to you over email with more information regarding the suspension.

Temporary suspension length varies depending on the infraction, but it is typically 72 hours or longer; however, any violations of the Terms of Use can result in a sanction up to banning.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*