Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Help with Music And Volume

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 22, 2014
For the last few days, my audio for P101 isn't working. I checked settings, and they are up. Checked my speaker, they are on too. Can a developer or somebody who knows about this help me?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

I'm not sure this is a problem with the game or your computer. If you have sound enabled, and have it turned up in game, it should be working.

Are your speakers plugged in properly? Do you have a sound card and is it working properly? Is sound working when coming from other sources?

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jun 22, 2014
Thanks Bonnie.

For some reason, since last night, its acting normal now. I have no idea how. Thanks and thanks for being in my crew.

Silly Noah Underwood - Level 56

P.S: If you can, can you please either delete, close, or lock this forum. Thanks.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Do you hear sound coming out of the speakers from other internet sites? If not, make sure your speakers power plug (if it has one) is plugged into the wall, your speakers are turned on, and the physical speaker volume is turned up to the maximum.

When you start the Pirate101 game and are in the Pirate101 Selection Screen (where you are choosing your Pirate), click on the Options Button and select the Speaker Icon for sound. Make sure that Sound Enabled is ON and all volume sliders are moved all the way to the right for maximum volume.

If you have a speaker icon in the lower right corner, left click on it and make sure the level is at maximum sound (it will play a sound when you set it).

If there is no speaker icon there and your computer is running Microsoft Windows, click on the Windows Button (the Start Button) in the lower left corner. Point the Mouse to Control Panel and click on the Sound selection. Click on the speaker/headphone you want to use, click on properties, click on the Levels menu and make sure the sound is at 100%.

If you still need help, try an e-mail to support@pirate101.com. They usually respond quickly but it can take up to 48 hours (possibly longer on weekends and holidays). Be prepared with specifics on your computer.