Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

help i have a clone!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
Administrator
Hi! Can you give us a little more information about what happened before your character was duplicated? Does anything stand out that would make this glitch repeatable?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
Hi! Can you give us a little more information about what happened before your character was duplicated? Does anything stand out that would make this glitch repeatable?
so far it only happens in deck to deck combat in the Achaean way. against reangde eagles.
Quiet Zachary Armstrong

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I know it's a glitch and a sign that something went wrong, but it's very funny and kinda cool. Gotta find the giggles in everything, even if it takes some looking.

Petty Officer
Dec 04, 2011
I know what you mean it happened to me too I lost connection then it came back what I think happened that it most have saved from that last point and made a new game. hoped this helped jack

Petty Officer
Dec 04, 2011
Doctor Z on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
so far it only happens in deck to deck combat in the Achaean way. against reangde eagles.
Quiet Zachary Armstrong
it happened to me in cool ranch but not lately