Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

heal block?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 29, 2011
When I was in the hotel dungeon on the isle of fetch, during the battle when I was protecting stewart, I noticed that I couldn't heal anyone but myself using rouse. I tried using bonnie anne's second wind skill, but that didn't work either. Since I couldn't heal anyone but myself, stewart died and now I have to start the dungeon all over again! Is this a bug? If it isn't could someone please explain it to me?

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
ordeith on May 30, 2013 wrote:
When I was in the hotel dungeon on the isle of fetch, during the battle when I was protecting stewart, I noticed that I couldn't heal anyone but myself using rouse. I tried using bonnie anne's second wind skill, but that didn't work either. Since I couldn't heal anyone but myself, stewart died and now I have to start the dungeon all over again! Is this a bug? If it isn't could someone please explain it to me?
Are far away were you from your companions..? The healing spell with only heal those that is close enough to you. If you're too far away, then you will be unable to heal.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 16, 2009
ordeith on May 30, 2013 wrote:
If I interpreted your post clearly, the battle you were in involves a boss that uses the new swashbuckler skill "Assasins Shroud". this skill is a 5 turn poison that prevents the use of (direct) heals on the characters that have been poisoned. It could be that the character's you were attempting to heal were under the effects of this poison which prevents you from healing them until the poison resolves.

Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
Did one of the tigers use that new swahbuckler poison thing?That prevents healing.

Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
If you are talking about the Walkie Hotel, then the boss in there does use a spell to this effect. It's what the Swashbucklers will get at level 62 and it's called Assassin's Shroud. It is a souped up version of Assassin's Gloom in the fact that one of it's side effects "prevents healing" for 5 rounds to any of you or your companions. When it is cast on you, then you will see "Cursed" showing that it is in effect.

~SM~