Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Gunn's Treasure/Bounty Island

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
On Bounty Island, when you have finished the clues, and are making the gate open, Bonnie Anne repeatedly says "Ooh! Look at that!" over and over until the gate is blasted, sometimes overlapping. This has happened to me with 3 pirates and is kinda annoying.
Honest Digby Bristol, level 9

Administrator
Hi! Thanks for your report. We've noticed this bug as well, and it's already scheduled to be fixed in an upcoming update.

See you in the skyways!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
Hi! Thanks for your report. We've noticed this bug as well, and it's already scheduled to be fixed in an upcoming update.

See you in the skyways!
Can you make an option to keep the bug? Some pirates and I enjoy it and have a good laugh.

Ensign
Jan 05, 2013
For a bug I actually found this kind of funny. It's like she was getting more and more excited with each thing.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Yea you are right it is pretty funny but I get the most scathing looks from my Bonnie Anne whenever we go through this dungeon so perhaps to help her save face I must go with the 'Fix the Bug' option. Lol.