Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Goronado's Outfit

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I remember reading in one of the update notes that Goronado's outfit had been fixed so it would now show our pirate's colors. After that update was applied, I checked with my only pirate who had Goronado, and they had not changed - still sort of red and brown. I figured maybe it had not changed since because I had him before the update.

But last night another one of my pirates became a Lord of the Apes, and I recruited Goronado for her and was pleased to see his pants were in her colors (pink with black stripes - very fetching!).... but when I promoted him, his pants went back to the generic colors. Will this issue be addressed in some future update, hopefully?

-Michael

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Poor wee neglected question. Ah well - just played around some in the test realm, and the issue does look like it has been addressed. Thanks!

-Michael

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
That should have been in a minor update, but I guess they decided to make it a part of the next major update.