Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Golem Gee!" dialogue interruption by combat

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Alright, now I've been through this quest before in Marleybone, I know, but, through watching some online videos in P101's Marleybone about the War Golem production situation, I think it's come to my attention that during the quest, "Golem Gee!", in Marleybone, as Pirates approach the War Golems to "activate" them, located in the Isle of Fetch's minor dungeon, Testing Range, one of the War Golems said the dialogue line, "ERADICATE! E-RAD-I-CAAAATE!!!", however, for some reason, the dialogue with the War Golems immediately gets interrupted the moment combat begins. It's a bit of a bother to those who are recording dialogue for the P101 fan sites, no doubt. One of my other pirates have yet to reach that quest & experience that problem, which will be soon, but, to those that have already did, I feel you. Immediate interruption with the dialogue conversations by combat triggering, no matter where you are in certain instances, really bothers those wanting to hear the dialogue, even the voiceovers.

If anyone else found & experienced this problem, please report here in this post, & I can safely say that this is clearly a bug, really almost like that interruption with Bonnie Anne's dialogue conversation with the Radical Foxes in the sewers during her recent promotion quest, "V for Vulpine". KI, if you can read this, I hope you fix this problem so that conversation cannot be immediately interrupted by combat trigger again.

Thanks!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ok, I just went through the quest myself as my Privateer Pirate, & to my surprise, I have completely experienced the dialogue interruption bug with the War Golems firsthand the moment I got near to them as they said, "ERADICATE! E-RAD-I-CAAAATE!!!". True story. I just did it, & am saying this to you now.

This clearly needs to be fixed so the dialogue interruption won't occur again, especially to those who are documenting every last bit of dialogue snippets in the game.

If either Bonnie Anne or One-Eyed Jack have time, see it for yourselves. I've just done it minutes ago, & have found it to be very frustrating, like before with Bonnie Anne's recent promo quest, "V for Vulpine". Hope that gets fixed soon.

My thanks!