Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Going Bananas" text dialogue errors

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy, there!

As I talked to Nikolaus Amarillo while having that grey question mark above his name tag during the quest, "Going Bananas", in the Isle of Doom's Gold Mine, his voiceover says, "The soldiers are losing their motivation to search for food. It's the perfect time to sell the Bananas to them at inflated prices. Go gather some Bananas!", but the text dialogue incorrectly says, "The soldiers are too tired to search for food. It's the perfect time to sell the bananas to them at inflated prices. Go gather some Bananas!".

I found it while playing as the Privateer pirate, recently. Could you please correct that dialogue error to match Nikolaus Amarillo's voiceover dialogue?

Plus, the italic manner used on the word "bananas" means that that word in the text dialogue is not capitalized with a "B", being that the word is related to that quest item in question. Please correct that grammar capitalization error, too.

My thanks once again!