Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Glitch With The Quest "Oh, That Map..."

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 26, 2013
I'm doing the quest "Oh, That Map...", destroying Cutthroat Ships when I get the message that SHOULD be the message to the next step, which is in Jonah Town. The thing is, I still have to destroy Cutthroat Ships, which I've destroyed about 10 more times, and, still nothing. Does anyone else know anything about this?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Red Dino Dove on Feb 3, 2018 wrote:
I'm doing the quest "Oh, That Map...", destroying Cutthroat Ships when I get the message that SHOULD be the message to the next step, which is in Jonah Town. The thing is, I still have to destroy Cutthroat Ships, which I've destroyed about 10 more times, and, still nothing. Does anyone else know anything about this?
You are only to hunt down Cutthroat Ships until you get the information needed for Fin's location; there's no set number of ships to be destroyed, just go on to Jonah Town.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Is it possible that you picked up a side quest that also required you to defeat Cutthroats, and you achieved THAT goal instead of the one you thought you were on?