Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Game loads slow going into new areas

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
Hello, I would really love some help. I have been dealing with this problem for about 3 years now and it's really annoying. Every time I go into a new area it takes about 4-5 minutes each time to load the new area. One time it even took about 7 minutes. Going into a empty realm doesn't help either. It says something like Pirate101(Not Responding). Maybe it's because I have 4 max level pirates with lots of gear and houses? Wizard101 doesn't do this and loads easily. I would really like if KI could see about this because it makes the game unpleasant and makes me want to stop playing it and it would really suck if I had to delete my pirates for the game to load fast. I would also like to note that if I make a low level pirate, this doesn't happen and I know some other people this happens too. This also prevents me from doing ranked pvp since i'll miss the first 3 rounds. Thanks!