Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Game loading extreamly slow?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
I have been dealing with this problem for about 3 years now and it's really annoying. Every time I go into a new area it takes about 4-5 minutes each time to load the new area. One time it even took about 7 minutes. Going into a empty realm doesn't help either. It says something like Pirate101(Not Responding). Maybe it's because I have 4 max level pirates with lots of gear and houses? Wizard101 doesn't do this and loads easily. I would really like if KI could see about this because it makes the game unpleasant and makes me want to stop playing it and it would really suck if I had to delete my pirates for the game to load fast. Thanks!

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
Hello? Can we bump this topic up or something?

Ensign
Apr 21, 2009
Same, I play Wizard101 and its never constantly taken so long to load areas as it does in this game. In Wizard101, I have almost a full backpack on my level 110 Storm wizard with multiple houses and yet areas load within 3 seconds. However, in this game with my new level 32 Witchdoctor, about 20/120 items in my backpack with no houses, areas take about 15 to 30 seconds to load which in real time feels VERY long, almost frustrating. Load times are only fast with my level 1 pirates. No clue why this happens lol

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
I got a new computer recently and I have this problem as well. Funny it didnt happen with a slower comp?

Maybe it's their servers...