Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Gambit of Steel Power Bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 21, 2012
Hello there everyone!

Yesterday, I've noticed a bug with using Gambit of Steel, Lets say 2 Bugs...
First one when I've decided to promote Subodai, I had to fight a boss called Hunan, A boss related to Subodai's Promotion quest. So decided to use Gambit of Steel on the boss and a couple of his minions next to him, After using the power, The Minions took 500 Mega damage, To let you know the game calculated it and immediately the minion's health bar went from green to yellow. Which it was very odd. And yes I'm sure. My Pirate did not hit First Strike or Riposte. That was the first bug. The second one which it was very weird, Me and a friend were fighting a boss in a room called Tomb of Yi Ching. Defeating the boss or any of the mobs using Gambit of Steel or any other hit, Heals you and your companions. Which it was extremely odd. Anyone else experienced any of these? Because i'm sure this is weird.
Thanks!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
I can verify on the health regaining upon enemy defeat in the Tomb of Yi Ching. It was exceedingly odd; I've never seen anything like it before. It happened on my swashbuckler and buccaneer so I assume all classes would be affected by this glitch.

I defeated the mobs using either a normal hit or a power card (assassin's strike or vicious charge), and regained around 275 health for each defeat. My companions also had this bug, and they truly did regain health when they defeated an enemy.

Hoping this can be figured out. I'm rather worried by it.