Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fossilized Fish Bones Sell Bug

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I bought some of the Fossilized Fish Bones from Cloud Dancer in the Bison Village, and when I went to sell them in the Bazaar, there is a bug that prevents sale of this item. As soon as I clicked on the item in the selling window, the sound effect is produced and Sold! comes up, but the sell price box remains blank and the item will not sell.

I tried to sell the bones to Mr. Trelawney, and he apparently is happy to accept them for 128 Gold. Did Harvey Deuce have a bad experience with a fish bone some time in the past?

Administrator
Willowydream on Mar 5, 2019 wrote:
I bought some of the Fossilized Fish Bones from Cloud Dancer in the Bison Village, and when I went to sell them in the Bazaar, there is a bug that prevents sale of this item. As soon as I clicked on the item in the selling window, the sound effect is produced and Sold! comes up, but the sell price box remains blank and the item will not sell.

I tried to sell the bones to Mr. Trelawney, and he apparently is happy to accept them for 128 Gold. Did Harvey Deuce have a bad experience with a fish bone some time in the past?

Thanks Willowydream for noticing this issue! We're investigating.

Since it's been a bit since your report, is this still occurring?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Bat Masterson on Apr 10, 2019 wrote:
Thanks Willowydream for noticing this issue! We're investigating.

Since it's been a bit since your report, is this still occurring?
Yes, I went and checked it again.