Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fortune/Skilled Fortune Seeker Badges

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 04, 2012
On my Witchdoctor, Brian Morris, I have gotten the badge Fortune Seeker about 3 times putting me at about 75 hidden chests. Would I have the Skilled Fortune Seeker badge and working on Able Fortune Seeker Badge? I don't like this bug because I like my badges!
Thanks, Daniel Radcliffe, Level 65
Problem on, Brian Morris, Level 19

Administrator
Hi! Are you saying you have duplicate Fortune Seeker badges in your "My Badges" interface? Is there a greyed out badge for the next level of fortune seeking listed in your badges? Were you given a notification three times for obtaining the Fortune Seeking badge in your Notifications Window?

Any information you can provide that will help our testers recreate this bug will be of assistance.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Mar 04, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 19, 2013 wrote:
Hi! Are you saying you have duplicate Fortune Seeker badges in your "My Badges" interface? Is there a greyed out badge for the next level of fortune seeking listed in your badges? Were you given a notification three times for obtaining the Fortune Seeking badge in your Notifications Window?

Any information you can provide that will help our testers recreate this bug will be of assistance.

Thanks!
Hello One-Eyed Jack and thanks for replying. I don't have numerous fortune seeker badges, but there is a greyed out badge for the Skilled Fortune Seeker badge. And I was given a notification three times in my notification window for obtaining the fortune seeker badge. For example, the first badge to do with hidden chests is the fortune seeker, which requires 25 chests. Well, when I got 50 chests, when I was supposed to get the Skilled Fortune Seeker badge and discover the Able Fortune Seeker badge, my notifications window said Badge Unlocked: Fortune Seeker, Badge Discovered: Skilled Fortune Seeker. So now I should be on my way to getting the Able Fortune Seeker badge, but still have the 25 chest, fortune seeker badge. Thanks for helping me.
Daniel Radcliffe, Level 65
Problem on Brian Morris, Level 20
P.S: Incase this is any useful information, my greyed out Skilled Fortune doesn't say 75/50 chests. Thanks again.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 19, 2013 wrote:

Thanks!
I don't know if this will help but after I got the top badge it sort of started over when I opened the next chest. It said I had received the fortune seeker badge again. I haven't looked to see if they are in the badge book that way, as I didn't chose to display that badge but now I wonder.