Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fort Elena

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 29, 2013
Hi i just completed the arduous fort elena dungeon, with 2 other players, and it keeps telling me to rescue sally and napoleguin in southern wall, but there is nothing else left to do. My friends are done with the dungeon, please help.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Were you in the fort with them from the beginning? It is possible that if you joined them in progress you may have missed a step that is needed for the game to credit you properly.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
If you didn't talk to the NPCs like Napolequin, Sally, or other NPCs (non player characters) with either question marks or exclamation points over their heads, that might be the problem. Or it could be you skipped a necessary battle. Since it is a dungeon, you will probably have to start again at the beginning of it again. Good Luck.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
silenceplease23 on Oct 11, 2013 wrote:
Hi i just completed the arduous fort elena dungeon, with 2 other players, and it keeps telling me to rescue sally and napoleguin in southern wall, but there is nothing else left to do. My friends are done with the dungeon, please help.
If you have to do it again I will be more than happy to help you out. Just let me know when and where to meet you, including the realm and what time zone you are in.