Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Floating Pirate

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 23, 2013
My friend and I were on the Silver Stallion when all of a sudden my pirate started bobbing up and down on deck. I decided to ignore it so we both got his ship and left. Except he was on the ship and I was floating in middle of the skyway next to the ship. Call me crazy but that doesn't seem normal. Anyone else having this problem?

Merciless Nicole Underwood lvl 45 Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fairyfiend822 on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
My friend and I were on the Silver Stallion when all of a sudden my pirate started bobbing up and down on deck. I decided to ignore it so we both got his ship and left. Except he was on the ship and I was floating in middle of the skyway next to the ship. Call me crazy but that doesn't seem normal. Anyone else having this problem?

Merciless Nicole Underwood lvl 45 Swashbuckler
Sure that has happened to me. You just got out of sync with the game and the timing of the ship and you weren't meshed up. Once you go to another area that causes the loading screen to come up will put you back in sync. It does make for some hilarious screenshots.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
Sure that has happened to me. You just got out of sync with the game and the timing of the ship and you weren't meshed up. Once you go to another area that causes the loading screen to come up will put you back in sync. It does make for some hilarious screenshots.
Once, my ship didn't load so I took a screenshot of a tiny Bonnie Anne and I floating around in the middle of Skull Island Skyway. You can hardly see the two of us!