Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

First strike three didn't work?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
I was pvping a guy my first strikes weren't used at all, and he throws a hidden assassin on me my first strike did nothing at all and he kept his hide and this cost me a match :( is first strike set to only sometimes activate? or something? because this really ruined the match

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Quite Jacques on Aug 17, 2015 wrote:
I was pvping a guy my first strikes weren't used at all, and he throws a hidden assassin on me my first strike did nothing at all and he kept his hide and this cost me a match :( is first strike set to only sometimes activate? or something? because this really ruined the match
As far as I've observed it works each time a hidden opponent attacks - hide is automatically removed and you get a first strike on them.
What is your level? Its only FS3 that activates this. ( please forgive me if you're max level ).
If you're max level FS3 should be working, if its not then this is a bug.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
anecorbie on Aug 17, 2015 wrote:
As far as I've observed it works each time a hidden opponent attacks - hide is automatically removed and you get a first strike on them.
What is your level? Its only FS3 that activates this. ( please forgive me if you're max level ).
If you're max level FS3 should be working, if its not then this is a bug.
Am max

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Am max
Yes, sorry, I realize who you are now. This was obviously a glitch.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I read that a Companion with FS3 will only detect hidden melee attackers and only when they attack and hit that Companion If he is not attacked or the attack fails, he will not detect that hidden unit and the hidden unit will remain hidden (which sounds like what happened). Also, hidden units with ranged or magic attacks will not be detected by Companions who have FS3. Companions would need QD3 or I3 respectively to be able to detect the attackers and only when that attacker attacks and hits the Companion with the correct talent. Then QD3 or I3 would trigger.

Lieutenant
Nov 21, 2010
Hello Quite Jacques,

I think I matched you in the arena, not sure.

My question is, were you hit with vengeance strike before that? Because if you were, you would be stunned for one whole round, thus preventing any of your epics to activate.

Sincerely,
Stubborn Duncan Freeman

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
No I was fighting another buckler he was in hide and he used an assassin on me. And my first strikes were used a round before he hit me so i'm sure they regenerated by the time he assasined me. and hey, yes we fought twice XD