Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Faye cheats

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
So yesterday I was in tower, on Nefarious floor, later in the battle Faye eventually ends up next to me.

I was hurt from the buc's reckless frenzy earlier so before Faye kills me I tried to put up a valor's armor.

And what happened? Faye charmed me!

It went like this: I use VA, Faye charms me before the VA actually occurs, then I cast VA.

Battle goes on and I'm still charmed, I take hits from our party's summon, so I'm really on the "red" side.

At the end of the round, charm wears off.. probably because I already acted this round.

So, what gives?

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Gunner's Mate
Dec 16, 2009
Did you use a doubloon that round? Doubloons that target the enemy(even non damage doubloons such as knockback or sluggish will trigger charm if you are next to Faye.

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Eric Stormbringer on Oct 15, 2015 wrote:
Did you use a doubloon that round? Doubloons that target the enemy(even non damage doubloons such as knockback or sluggish will trigger charm if you are next to Faye.
No I didnt, just VA.