Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fast Rank 1 and Fast Rank 2 not working as shown

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 29, 2008
Hey

So today I noticed a small bug with the talents Fast rank 1 and Fast rank 2 that you can learn from the Swashbuckler trainer. Each of these talents say that they add +2 to your movement range, meaning if you learn both you should have +4 range. When you go to your talents page you will see that it says +4 movement range, yet when you actually go into battle only +2 is being added.

I tested this out with my Buccaneer. Without any Fast talent learned, his regular movement range is 4 spaces.

When learning Fast rank 1 which says that it adds +2 movement range, my movement range became 5 instead of 6.

Then when learning Fast rank 2 which says that it adds ANOTHER +2 movement range, my movement range became 6 instead of 8.

So should the talent card show only +1 for each Fast 1 and Fast 2, or should my Buck's movement range actually be 8 and the card is just currently bugged?

Testing this is really easy. The base movement range for all classes is 4. So if you have Fast 1 trained, look at your talents page and you still see that it says "Adds +2 movement range" yet if you actually go in battle your movement range is only 5 instead of 6.

Thanks,
Alex Hawkins

Lieutenant
Aug 29, 2008
Hey just wanted to bump this thread up really quick. Can we expect a fix to this bug?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

The bug is being worked on and will be fixed in a future update.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*