Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fandango and Ostrich voice clips played together!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Hi! I have a little something to say about the Fandango pet...

I don't know what kind of Hoodoo mojo trickery someone mysteriously placed on the Fandango's vocal clips, but when I see that pet do a victory dance after training and after I feed it a snack, it plays not only it's own squawking voice I hear, but it's also playing the Ostrich's squawking voice clips, too! (Seriously, I think the Fandango's voice clips are mixed with the Ostrich's voice clips, too. Don't worry, all. I'm being a little humorous.) It's nothing but some form of unnoticed trickery, I say! (It's a small bug centered around the Fandango's voice clips, if anyone doesn't get the idea of this bug report, that is.)

One-Eyed Jack, if you're around, please have Madame Vadima undo this little trick that slipped through her hands. (What I really mean is, One-Eyed Jack, please have the P101 team fix this "multi-squawking voice" problem for that pet.)

Thanks for hearing me!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
If any of you bought the Fandango pet from Bestia, you may need to keep your ears open for it's squawking voice clips mixed with the Ostrich's voice clips. It's what I've noticed when I finished training it and feeding it.