Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Error 108

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 17, 2011
Hello, I just got a 2-month pre-paid card, was able to log in to use it, but when I get to the game because I get an error message when I try to get in the game. Can someone help me.

Administrator
Our apologies for the inconvenience!

As an update, early in the morning between 1:00 am and 3:00 am US Central, we experienced an unexpected network outage with our servers and this caused an Error 109 or Error 108 message for several players. This facilitated that we bring all servers down and back up to fix the issue. All should be good now, and thank you for your patience. See you in the skyways, Pirates!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 14, 2014 wrote:
Our apologies for the inconvenience!

As an update, early in the morning between 1:00 am and 3:00 am US Central, we experienced an unexpected network outage with our servers and this caused an Error 109 or Error 108 message for several players. This facilitated that we bring all servers down and back up to fix the issue. All should be good now, and thank you for your patience. See you in the skyways, Pirates!
good I was going to farm bishop at 1:00am, don't ask me why but to me a full moon is lucky