Enemy names colored GREEN!!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
1891
This is getting very strange! Not only do I see enemy names in the Skyways colored pink, but now, when I saw the names of the Scurvy Dog enemies (example given), they were colored green, yes, you heard me, GREEN, instead of gray! Can you correct this problem, please?

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
225
When the names are in green, that means they are friendly and will not attack you. As you progress through the storyline, you start to help out the leader of the scurvy dogs and so become friendly with all of them. So, this is not a bug.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
1891
KiwiChickenz on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:
When the names are in green, that means they are friendly and will not attack you. As you progress through the storyline, you start to help out the leader of the scurvy dogs and so become friendly with all of them. So, this is not a bug.
Oh. Sorry. I thought I was freaked out about it. Nobody told me about this. Well, somebody should say so next time.

Ensign
Feb 01, 2011
16
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
1891
TheDragonTamer237 on Jan 9, 2013 wrote:
Um, someone just did tell you.....
Well... maybe someone should have said that before. My mistake. Once again, my apologies.

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
53
Trimond297 on Jan 11, 2013 wrote:
Well... maybe someone should have said that before. My mistake. Once again, my apologies.
sorry if i'm going off topic, but you are so hilarious. thought you was going crazy cause you see dog name in green. lol :P

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
133
Trimond297 on Jan 8, 2013 wrote:
Oh. Sorry. I thought I was freaked out about it. Nobody told me about this. Well, somebody should say so next time.
I beleive the leader of the Scurvy Dogs calls a truce in the dialouge.

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
78
I saw the monkey ene mys green and am 38 lets meet in sever blind mew sometimes I see names green like red sash ships

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
78
TheDragonTamer237 on Jan 9, 2013 wrote:
Um, someone just did tell you.....
hi am lvl38and13

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
78
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
1891
theprivateers on Jan 17, 2013 wrote:
sorry if i'm going off topic, but you are so hilarious. thought you was going crazy cause you see dog name in green. lol :P
I thought I was seeing things when I saw their name tags colored green at first. I guess I was shocked. No worries. I'm fine now. It's all good.