Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

enemy glitch

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
I was in the tomb of Kow Cheng, following the Moo Manchu quest. After defeating the first batch of guys (and being told I had to have the blue dragon scroll) I started to follow the quest arrow down a level, but then noticed you could go up. Being my curious self, I decided to go that way, and found a bunch of enemy's. Thinking "meh, I may as well", I promptly defeated them. After that was done, I followed the arrow down a level, defeated the guys there, and apparently I need an amulet in the upstairs chamber. Following the arrow, I found myself in the exact same chamber as before (without enemy's) and then my quest changed to "defeat the enemy's I already defeated, but now have to defeat or else I can't continue, but can't because I already defeated them."
I had to restart. It was kinda annoying. Please fix this. Thank You.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
The Grin Reaper on Aug 6, 2015 wrote:
I was in the tomb of Kow Cheng, following the Moo Manchu quest. After defeating the first batch of guys (and being told I had to have the blue dragon scroll) I started to follow the quest arrow down a level, but then noticed you could go up. Being my curious self, I decided to go that way, and found a bunch of enemy's. Thinking "meh, I may as well", I promptly defeated them. After that was done, I followed the arrow down a level, defeated the guys there, and apparently I need an amulet in the upstairs chamber. Following the arrow, I found myself in the exact same chamber as before (without enemy's) and then my quest changed to "defeat the enemy's I already defeated, but now have to defeat or else I can't continue, but can't because I already defeated them."
They say curiosity killed the cat.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
The Grin Reaper on Aug 6, 2015 wrote:
Oh, ha, I did that too, except it was when I was "helping" someone. They were alone in the fight downstairs, they lost a companion, and when they were done they found out they had to do everything over again because of me.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
Fearless Finnagan on Aug 6, 2015 wrote:
They say curiosity killed the cat.
They also say satisfaction brought him back. I'm just glad I was I really high lvl for that quest, so it wasn't that annoying.