Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ebon head

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
When i was defeating the hydra for the chains that bind, it said the text where ebon shows up again but she wasn't there.

Ensign
Mar 02, 2014
Hmm... did it show up again after you kept defeating heads? (as you need to do to make it reappear.)
Or did you leave when you saw you needed to defeat the Ebon head but you couldn't see it?
Was there a chance you missed it? As there can be over 15 heads it can be easy to loose track of it unless you scroll over each one until you find it. ( I did that once and my friend was with me so she told me where it was.)

If not it was most probably a glitch. Never heard of this before so if you fight it again the chances of it happening are particularly low. Not much more i can do so... good luck and Happy Hunting.

Ensign
Mar 02, 2014
TheSwashBucklerMas... on Nov 23, 2014 wrote:
Hmm... did it show up again after you kept defeating heads? (as you need to do to make it reappear.)
Or did you leave when you saw you needed to defeat the Ebon head but you couldn't see it?
Was there a chance you missed it? As there can be over 15 heads it can be easy to loose track of it unless you scroll over each one until you find it. ( I did that once and my friend was with me so she told me where it was.)

If not it was most probably a glitch. Never heard of this before so if you fight it again the chances of it happening are particularly low. Not much more i can do so... good luck and Happy Hunting.

OK scrap that, i was helping a friend but we tried multiple times and we couldn't target it and once we couldn't get it to show up