Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dungeon in Valencia won't work

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 25, 2010
I entered a dungeon for the quest "The Resistance Lives On!" and heard the dialogue from the person I am supposed to save. However, after the dialogue, I couldn't move so I had to log out and back in. Now whenever I enter the dungeon to try and finish the quest, the Armada troops I'm supposed to fight won't appear.

I really want to finish this quest, especially because I get a companion for doing it. I've tried switching realms, waiting in the dungeon for a few minutes, and logged out and back in again. Can someone please help?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Jasmine the Wizard on Jul 22, 2015 wrote:
I entered a dungeon for the quest "The Resistance Lives On!" and heard the dialogue from the person I am supposed to save. However, after the dialogue, I couldn't move so I had to log out and back in. Now whenever I enter the dungeon to try and finish the quest, the Armada troops I'm supposed to fight won't appear.

I really want to finish this quest, especially because I get a companion for doing it. I've tried switching realms, waiting in the dungeon for a few minutes, and logged out and back in again. Can someone please help?
Ahoy!

Please send an email to support@pirate101.com for assistance.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*