Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dreadnought problems

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 03, 2013
So recently I've been farming dreadnought since my witch hit max, so me and a bunch of people from avery realm are fighting it.Then the dreadnought falls, and I press x to join in the sigil, but every single time I got there the sigil would disappear and I would have to fight the dreadnought over again without doing the actual battle,up to this point I have done this twice, the first with like 10 people, and the second with only 4 of us and each time the sigil doesn't appear, can anyone explain why the sigil doesn't appear?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ashthunder123 on Jun 19, 2017 wrote:
So recently I've been farming dreadnought since my witch hit max, so me and a bunch of people from avery realm are fighting it.Then the dreadnought falls, and I press x to join in the sigil, but every single time I got there the sigil would disappear and I would have to fight the dreadnought over again without doing the actual battle,up to this point I have done this twice, the first with like 10 people, and the second with only 4 of us and each time the sigil doesn't appear, can anyone explain why the sigil doesn't appear?
Welcome to the Message Boards, ashthunder123! I'm so sorry that your first post here is sad. The Dreadnaught is fraught with problems, from its random appearance to sigils disappearing. This problem has been on going, it seems that teams of farmers are camping on the dread and this prevents others from getting in.