Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dragonwing Bust Placement

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 07, 2009
This may or may not be a bug. I might just need some help....

I received the dragonwing bust housing item from the newest crowns card pack, and I can't seem to place it on the wall inside of my musketeer's Sharpshooter's Citadel. It is a flat wall, and the bust orients to the wall correctly, but it never seems to "stick." The wall is wide open--there isn't anything else on it, and the wall appears to be plenty wide to old it--nothing is above it, like a staircase. I've tried it on a lot of different flat walls all over my house. I also just double-checked, and I have 125/200 items, so it isn't close to the limit of stuff inside the house.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for any help....

As an aside, it sure would be nice to be able to put stuff on the walls that are curved. It seems like this shouldn't be that tough for the round tower in my citadel, since it is in reality actually made of flattened walls, and not really round.....