Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dragon-Axe of Doom's incorrect damage values

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I've gotten the Dragon-Axe of Doom from one of the Nefarious Five bosses, but there is one problem about it's damage value number. Hear this, if you please.

Once I equipped it, it was showing that it's damage was presumed to be higher than 235, & my mind was like, "What?! All that for this? How can that be possible??". I thought I was way more powerful by looking at my many powers' attack values that were affected with the weapon's damage value, but once I got into combat, the weapon's damage value & many of my powers' attack values were somehow reverted to it's original state of 235, & it remains for until I un-equip & re-equip it. It's very befuddling.

I think this weapon's damage value problem needs to be fixed so that the Dragon-Axe of Doom will retain it's damage value properly, even after I equipped, un-equipped, or re-equipped it.

Thanks!

Administrator
Trimond297 on Sep 28, 2014 wrote:
I've gotten the Dragon-Axe of Doom from one of the Nefarious Five bosses, but there is one problem about it's damage value number. Hear this, if you please.

Once I equipped it, it was showing that it's damage was presumed to be higher than 235, & my mind was like, "What?! All that for this? How can that be possible??". I thought I was way more powerful by looking at my many powers' attack values that were affected with the weapon's damage value, but once I got into combat, the weapon's damage value & many of my powers' attack values were somehow reverted to it's original state of 235, & it remains for until I un-equip & re-equip it. It's very befuddling.

I think this weapon's damage value problem needs to be fixed so that the Dragon-Axe of Doom will retain it's damage value properly, even after I equipped, un-equipped, or re-equipped it.

Thanks!
Hi! Thanks for your report. There is a known display issue with the Dragon-Axe of Doom:

http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?54193-Announcement-Central-PvP-Rule-Changes-Moo-Manchu-Edition

"Little heads up! I forwarded along the recent PvP rule changes to the developers and we had our team look again at the Dragon Axe of Doom. Apparently the issue with Turn the Tide on that weapon is a display issue only--it isn't really applying the 25% weapon power bonus at all times. We'll be fixing the display issue, but everything should be fine with the Axe otherwise."

We'll be working to get this fixed in an upcoming update. Sorry for the confusion!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Sep 30, 2014 wrote:
Hi! Thanks for your report. There is a known display issue with the Dragon-Axe of Doom:

http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?54193-Announcement-Central-PvP-Rule-Changes-Moo-Manchu-Edition

"Little heads up! I forwarded along the recent PvP rule changes to the developers and we had our team look again at the Dragon Axe of Doom. Apparently the issue with Turn the Tide on that weapon is a display issue only--it isn't really applying the 25% weapon power bonus at all times. We'll be fixing the display issue, but everything should be fine with the Axe otherwise."

We'll be working to get this fixed in an upcoming update. Sorry for the confusion!
Good to know.