Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Doubloons moving around when I zone into a dungeon

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
I have noticed this happening may times.
I set my doubloons in some kind of order that i hope they will show up / I enter a dungeon and PooF they have rearranged themselves to some strange mix.
Can someone at KI please tell me why this happens / and maybe fix the issue

Admiral
May 30, 2010
01Shadowblade on Jan 10, 2015 wrote:
I set my doubloons in some kind of order that i hope they will show up / I enter a dungeon and PooF they have rearranged themselves to some strange mix.
Oh, good, I'm not the only one.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
01Shadowblade on Jan 10, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy!

Are you referring to the order in which they are appearing for you in battle? Or the order that they appear on the doubloon page changing?

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
The order that they appear upon the doubloon page.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
"The order they appear on the doubloom page" is also the problem Fiorenza noticed the other night. She noticed her Treasure Baths kept ducking back slots.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Definitely the order they appear on the page. Even if I've just spent 20 minutes sorting them to what I think is the optimal arrangement. It's annoying as all bejeebers, particularly when I'm trying to use up a certain type of doubloon (treasure bath) and it keeps wandering off to the middle of the pack.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Yeppers, I too have had it happen to me in the past and as recent as shortly after the Tower of Udder Chaos update. It's been a little while since I have seen the unintentional rearrangement bug, although it very well could have happened, since I haven't recently kept as close an eye on my Doubloon order. But as the others have stated, you can rearrange and order your Doubloons close the Powers interface and open it back up, and occasionally the scatterbug takes a bite out of ya.

It's the same thing that has happened to powers in the past and I've even seen that one since the Tower update as well. Where you equip a different piece of gear, with a power, and sort your powers-- then close the interface and poof, they have jumped back around....usually the newer power has been replaced by one at or near the end of the sorted powers (on the last page).

I don't know if the Doubloons bug, happens when you either get a new DB thrown into the mix or possibly when you have just used the last one of it's kind, or even if it seems caused by a certain DB being rearranged, or just from moving things around period. But it does still seem to be happening on occasion.