Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Doubloon Order

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 18, 2015
Recently, I rearranged my doubloons to move all my higher level ones to the front and my lower, undesirable ones to the back. However, whenever I enter battle, my doubloons in the front never show up, and it seems that the doubloons that show up follow the previous, non-arranged order (with my low level ones, now in the back, appearing). I was wondering how I could fix this glitch. Thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Aquilus99 on Jun 30, 2015 wrote:
Recently, I rearranged my doubloons to move all my higher level ones to the front and my lower, undesirable ones to the back. However, whenever I enter battle, my doubloons in the front never show up, and it seems that the doubloons that show up follow the previous, non-arranged order (with my low level ones, now in the back, appearing). I was wondering how I could fix this glitch. Thanks!
Everyone is having problems with this doubloon order. I hope in the future that this is either fixed or we're given space in our banks to store or share the less desirable doubloons. Or that we can sell them ( I don't care if it's a gold piece each. )

Ensign
Dec 24, 2014
I would like it to sell the doubloons all because i have so many and i am rich so i want to be richer(in the game i am rich)

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
This is a bug that has been around as long as doubloons have. One way to fix it is to make a new account and trade all the doubloons you don't want to new characters (often called "mules").