Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Doesn't Add Up!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 10, 2010
Okay, my Swashbuckler, has both the Dutchman's Garnet and the Shrimpy Garnet, both come with Weapon Mastery +5%. When you look at them in the talents section it shows both combined, but with only +9%. Same for my Musketeer, his also says only +9%.

Now, my Witchdoctor, now has the Moo Manchu Staff of Power, which gives him a Base will increase of +5 and Mojo Mastery +5%! He also has the Dutchman's Sapphire and Shrimpy Sapphire that also give Mojo Mastery +5%, but when you check the Talents Page, it shows all 3, but only increase of 12%??? Is this a display issue or an actual bug?

Developer
It is neither a display issue nor a bug.

Rank 1 provides +5%, rank 2 provides +4%, rank 3 provides +3%.

With your talent page open, mouse over each of the stars on the right hand side of the talent banner and you can inspect the benefits granted by each rank.

Bosun
May 10, 2010
Ratbeard on Oct 2, 2014 wrote:
It is neither a display issue nor a bug.

Rank 1 provides +5%, rank 2 provides +4%, rank 3 provides +3%.

With your talent page open, mouse over each of the stars on the right hand side of the talent banner and you can inspect the benefits granted by each rank.
Okay, okay, I see it. Would have been nice to get that extra 5% from each, but I can understand.

Thanks for the clarification Ratbeard.

Disappointed, but accepting it.