Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

did not get to collect treasures after defeat

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 21, 2010
upon defeating Captain Kid, he automatically started talking and I did not get to collect the treasures of the battle. this is the second time it has happened and I have only battled him twice (two different characters). is any one else having this problem?

Administrator
Thank you for your report! We're noticing this is an issue particularly in multiplayer combat. We'll take a look at it.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Community Leader
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 4, 2013 wrote:
Thank you for your report! We're noticing this is an issue particularly in multiplayer combat. We'll take a look at it.
I noticed this as well on the two bosses I've faced so far with Second chance chests: Captain Kid and Bishop (in Beachhead). I had thought, when it happened, that we could only get loot via 2nd Chance now. Glad to hear this is a bug! I was soloing both times when I noticed this, by the way.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Dec 17, 2012
This has happened to me twice during the Rooke fight. That's a long dungeon to walk away without getting to open his chest.

Ensign
Aug 21, 2010
thank you for looking into this for all us pirates :D