Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dehorned Silver Buffaloons - bug?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
Are the silver buffaloons permanently dehorned? I think this happened around the time of the advanced pet update, I seem to remember folks asking about it when it was on test. The picture for them in the crown shop pet list still shows them with horns but not in the preview window. I do not know if this affects other varieties of pet buffaloons as I don't have any to check.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Just Another Pirat... on Dec 9, 2014 wrote:
Are the silver buffaloons permanently dehorned? I think this happened around the time of the advanced pet update, I seem to remember folks asking about it when it was on test. The picture for them in the crown shop pet list still shows them with horns but not in the preview window. I do not know if this affects other varieties of pet buffaloons as I don't have any to check.
*Chuckles* Perhaps those are the girls.........er..........Cows

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I think it's more likely a bug. I'm sure they will reappear on the Silver Buffaloon once it's fixed.