Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Customer support

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 29, 2010
I put in a ticket for customer support as to why my game stops downloading after just thirty seconds of logging on but I have yet to gain an answer. The site clearly states that it can take up to TWO days, yet it has taken four so far. I'm tired of not being able to play, and the same thing is happening to my fiance's computer as well so I know it is less likely to be something on my end. It starts off with the swirly thing in the left upper corner, and underneath it is usually a world data package of some kind, and underneath that are two "swordgun critical strikes" that never move from 0%. After thirty seconds, they vanish and nothing replaces it. I need help on this....please.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Did you get an automatic reply with a ticket number?

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Apr 29, 2010
Yes and no. Yes, I got one on my browser page but not to my email like I did when I had a couple in-game issues two years prior. I did not save the ticket number because I thought maybe my e-mail was a bit slow catching up. If I need to resubmit the issue to customer support just let me know, and thanks for the response.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

If you didn't get an automatic reply to your email that included a ticket number, your request didn't go through. You will need to try again. Sorry for the confusion!

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*