Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Corrupted Foo Lion - no home

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
I can not place my corrupted foo Lion anyplace in my home / it does not even show up when i bring up the inventory of items that i can place inside or outside of my home. Please fix this glitch.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
01Shadowblade on Oct 25, 2014 wrote:
I can not place my corrupted foo Lion anyplace in my home / it does not even show up when i bring up the inventory of items that i can place inside or outside of my home. Please fix this glitch.
Do you have him busy training? If he's actually occupied in the training activity he won't show up to place, although he will when he's done, whether you click 'finish' or not.

Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
No he was not in training / just can not place him at home

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
You can't place this pet in a home or even an attic! Mine is max level and I've finished training it, also its not equipped at all. Mine is currently living in my bank. You just can not place the Corrupted Foo Lion in a house!

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
They like to run away!

But in all seriousness that will be fixed in an update shortly.

Thank you

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hello there Shadowblade!

I do believe that it is a bug of sorts. I too have a Corrupted Imperial Lion and also can't place it in any homes or select it from the attic or even have the option of placing it, due to it not showing up in decorate mode. I have seen others say that they have had the same issue as well, but never saw an official reply from KI. But I think it is some type of bug and that they surely will get it ironed out.

Unless......it is simply just to corrupted to play nice for us pirates!