Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Contacting Support Question

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hello, I was wondering what the best way to contact support is. Should I post on the boards and wait for One-Eyed Jack to respond and open a ticket through support? Or should I email them directly. I am only asking because I have tried the email a couple times for help (in regards to holiday blog contest) but I never got a response and checked in spam folder too. Maybe I need to change something in my by email settings too.

Just wanted to know for future questions/problems. I actually have some account question and/or issues and was going to contact them soon about it, so it would be great to know the best avenue to take.

Thank you!

Administrator
Hi! The best (and correct) way to contact Support is through either using the "Contact Us" tab found from our Customer Support Page or directly through an email to support@pirate101.com.

As a side note, I did check with support and they noted never receiving any support tickets associated with your username or registered e-mail address. (You may want to double check your email address in your account settings.)

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
Hi! The best (and correct) way to contact Support is through either using the "Contact Us" tab found from our Customer Support Page or directly through an email to support@pirate101.com.

As a side note, I did check with support and they noted never receiving any support tickets associated with your username or registered e-mail address. (You may want to double check your email address in your account settings.)
Ok Thanks Jack. I think that in regards to my email- I rechecked it and realized that I sent it to help@kingsisle.com for some reason instead of sending it to pirate101 support. I am not quite sure why I sent it there though, or if that is even one of KI's emails for help- I am scratching my head now for sure.

Anyways, thanks for the info and I will be contacting support soon in regards to my issue- the correct way this time of course.